Model 58 – SOLD OUT January 2015
Out of stock
Over-sized pens have a special place in a pen connoisseur’s heart and hand. “There is just something about writing with a large pen that gives you pleasure.” If there is a place in your heart for large pens, the Model 58 is a good fit.
The size and shape of the Model 58 are reminiscent of a very hard-to-find, expensive vintage pen, but without that hefty price tag.
The Model 58 is just over 6 inches long when closed, and one-half inch in diameter. The cap fits properly on the end of the barrel when opened for writing, resulting in a pen that is seven and one-half inches long.
You choose how to fill your Model 58:
- an ink bottle using an eyedropper (not included)
- our international style converter (included)
- an international style ink cartridge (not included)
Note: To fill the Model 58 with an eyedropper:
- Unscrew the barrel from the grip section
- Remove the converter or cartridge
- Fill the inside of the barrel with ink
- Firmly screw the grip section and barrel together.
The Model 58 is available only as a fountain pen. There are four solid colors with matching grip sections:
- Jet Black
- Cardinal Orange
- Mandarin Yellow – first one Sold Out
- Engine Red
You can select whether you prefer gold or silver accents for the cap band and clip.You also have your choice of either a Bexley gold-plated stainless steel nib or a Bexley 18K solid Gold nib. Both are available in Fine, Medium and Broad widths. The Bexley 18K solid gold nib is also available in the Broad Stub width.